CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Well, I finally got into my room this week (without being kicked out). I moved rooms again, so I'm sorting through what I want, what I can toss or donate and what I don't know what to do with. It's a disaster to say the least. My big project is the library. I've decided to sort by baskets by interest but have their levels on them for the kids. Here is what I have so far.



Once I have them leveled and sorted, I'll work on labels. I've already discovered I have some miscellaneous books which will need a home. I need to find out where they belong.
Here is the rest of the room so far.

My small group table and white board. The cafe board will go in these cabinets.


My teacher desk/student working area. The kids always love sitting at my desk during daily five or stations time. I will use the chalkboard as another vocabulary bag n tag board. Most likely math.



This will more than likely be my Science bag n tag vocabulary board.


I hope I have more progress by week's end!

-Priscilla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog