CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week one down!

I finished my first week back at school - yay! My boys are both attending my school, and I LOVE IT! It is so crazy to see my little guy walking in line with his hands behind his back. His older brother loves telling him how to do things. He was there last year, so he THINKS he knows it all. ha ha....

Friday night was Midnight Madness. Our school was open until midnight so we could all work hard and get things done. It was fun, I have to say - filled with door prizes and pot luck dinner and desserts. My banana pudding was a hit! ;)

I worked on my progress monitoring binder. I will post a few of those documents here in case anyone wants them. I've also got student information sheets that I'm sending home for meet the teacher tomorrow. I'm so glad we don't start until Tuesday. There's just something about having that first Monday off! ;)

I hope all of you are enjoying your time back!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog