CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 18, 2011

Gas Buddy

Okay, so if you are like me, everywhere you go, your eyes seem to keep track of gas prices. I'm constantly comparing prices. It seems it's cheaper the further away I am from central. However, with the growing gas prices, I almost want to vomit every time I gas up - especially since I drive a gas guzzler! My favorite app.....and yes, I will be sharing many of these with you....my favorite is gasbuddy.com. You can also access this online. If you click on the icon, it will show you how it works. I just love this! We no longer gas up without it!

1 comment:

  1. The best looking app I've seen that does the job well. 4/5 due to the fact that I normally look up gas from my house, so it would be nice if it remembered the last (or series of) entered addresses/postal codes. The GPS doesn't seem to want to work with this app on my Galaxy S, but I have a feeling that is the GPS itself, not the fault of the software.

    http://free-android-application.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog