CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Classroom Theme

Well, each summer, I try to think of a them to incorporate into my classroom. For many years, it all rested on one color - lime green - a frog theme of course. Then, I moved to primary colors, insects of all sorts...there was even an attempt at a Hollywood theme. It quickly turned into a pink and brown polka dot theme - don't ask.

This year, I'm toiling with the thought of attempting my Hollywood theme once again. I teach fourth grade, so I need something that can be a little more mature and not so cutesy. Although, I LOVE CUTESY! ;)

Here's my running list so far:
Hollywood
Sports
Rockstars
Jungle

I'm going to search some sites and keep you updated. For now, I'm just trying to organize my thoughts on learning centers, furniture arrangement, small group lessons.....just to name a few...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing such valuable information. There is one such company that goes by the name of Online Assignment Expert that caters to the needs of students in universities around the world. There are so many assignment services like CDR, CV, Resume writing services and many more. I was not aware of any of these. Due to the academicians at Online Assignment Expert, I got familiarised with these different forms of services. Thanks to them.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog