CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

ELA Ticket

I'm sorry I took forever to get this posted. I've been trying to figure out how to upload this document.
This is how I handle part of my daily 3. My students have been given a ticket on Monday. Throughout the week, they are pacing themselves to get certain tasks completed. I've told them they must complete one assignment at least in each section. As they finish the #ed selections, they turn them into the finished work box in number order and they must check their names off on the list. Then, I know who has incomplete assigments and who owes me study hall. :)
For students who cannot pace themselves, I x out the days I want the tasks completed. I hope you can use this. :)


ELA Ticket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog